Có một comment về chiến thuật của Del Neri trong trận gặp Lecce trên juventustheoffside, copy lại để mọi người đọc cho vui. Trong đoạn này, đồng chí đó cũng nói về trận derby thành Milan năm ngoái, khi Inter bị đuổi 1 người rồi chuyển chiến thuật về 4-3-2 giống Juve hôm trước, nhưng vẫn thắng AC Milan 2-0.
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
I title this comment: In (tactical?) defense (?) of Delneri:
I understand why he didn’t go 4-4-1. Against a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 (i.e. Lecce), you have a 2v3 disadvantage in the centre of midfield (along with the now 1man disadvantage). Usually, the way teams playing 2 CM handle this 2v3 disadvantage is to tell the CF to track one of the opposition ___ in defensive phases of play (
http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/04/17/tottenham-2-1-chelsea-tactics). But with only 1CF on the pitch, that would have made our offence even more decrepit. Hence, going 4-3-2 made sense; match the opposition in midfield (3v3) but still kinda have a threat upfront. Also, looking at last year’s Milan Derby (
http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/01/24/inter-2-0-milan-leonardo-fails-to-exploit-milans-numberical-advantage), Inter played 4-3-2 against a 4-3-3 and won 2-0. However, their CF’s were mobile and ran the channels, hence pinning back opp. FB. Toni aint a mobile CF that can run the channels (Matri is).
And this is where Delneri made the mistake.
Firstly, I don’t even know if our strikers were instructed to run the flanks to try and pin back Lecce FBs (which would probably have helped our def). Keeping Toni on to try and do that was suicide. Like I said, taking out Krasic was alright b/c of the CM situation, but in retrospect, Krasic should have been rested today (ironically, he eventually got the day off essentially). Martinez should have started for him. Then, we could have gone 4-3-2 by taking Toni off and putting Martinez in CF with Matri. They would then run the channels in order to pin back their FBs and given us a lil more mobility and width in Attack. But alas, none of this happened, and instead we played 4-3-2 with one mobile striker and probably none of them running the channels (though I didn’t see the game so I dunno).
Should he have taken off Krasic and Toni for Martinez and Storari? I dunno, cuz wasting 2subs in 12th min aint really that helpful....
[/quote]