Mình cóp một số bài bằng TA, các bạn đọc nhé. Ai rảnh thì dịch giúp.
Juve: It's a scandal! Sunday 28 October, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juventus’ stars have dubbed the refereeing decisions in their 3-1 defeat at Napoli as “a scandal.”
The Bianconeri were defeated at the Stadio San Paolo last night after Maurizio Domizzi converted two extremely controversial penalties.
The first appeared to be a clean Giorgio Chiellini tackle on Ezequiel Lavezzi, while in the second incident Marcelo Zalayeta visibly dived over Gianluigi Buffon.
The club has ordered its players not to speak to the Press in order to avoid further inflaming the controversy, but a few comments did sneak out after the match.
“When these things happen, it is quite simply a scandal,” noted David Trezeguet as he left the arena.
“It’s absolutely scandalous,” added defender Nicola Legrottaglie and creative midfielder Raffaele Palladino.
Buffon was clearly furious with the decision – and the booking he earned because of that ‘foul’ on former teammate Zalayeta. “We are not allowed to talk about it,” he told the media as he stormed off.
Vincenzo Iaquinta came on as a late substitute and tried to be a little more diplomatic about the performance of referee Mauro Bergonzi.
“I will not comment on the penalties, I did not see them. Now we have to focus on the next game and get right back on track.”
Juve found an unlikely ally in Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis, who praised his team but also admitted there had been mistakes.
“Those incidents are not our problem, but they are a problem for the Federation that hopefully will one day decide to use slow-motion replays on the field to make more accurate decisions. Then we’ll end it once and for all with this farce that only suits the media,” said the movie mogul.
“This Napoli side can finish in the top 10. It is still under construction and has to improve with some additions later on. I think we can evaluate the real Napoli next year.”
Cobolli Gigli: 'Juve being punished' Saturday 27 October, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was livid after two controversial penalties in Naples. “They cannot treat us like this!”
The Bianconeri had already complained about the refereeing last week in the 1-0 win over Genoa when Pavel Nedved and Coach Claudio Ranieri were sent off.
They were positively furious after two terrible penalty decisions helped Napoli to a 3-1 victory this evening.
“I do not even need to see the incidents again on the slow-motion replay. They were so clear even from the stands that even the Napoli fans near me recognised the errors,” slammed President Cobolli Gigli on Sky Italia television.
“I have to wonder how on earth the referee and his assistants did not see them.”
The club’s figurehead also implied this was some kind of punishment for the Calciopoli scandal and that Juve would never again be given the benefit of the doubt.
“We want to be judged by what we do on the field. We went into Serie B, returned in A and we are earning our position for a good season.
“We cannot be treated this way. It is not possible that the authorities did not see what happened today. Nobody will give us back our three points, but we do need the referees to officiate our games without all this pressure. I have never seen anything like it.”
The match at the San Paolo was 1-1 when referee Mauro Bergonzi awarded a penalty for Giorgio Chiellini’s seemingly clean tackle on Ezequiel Lavezzi.
Soon after, the official pointed to the spot again when Marcelo Zalayeta appeared to dive over Gianluigi Buffon.
Reja stands up for ref Saturday 27 October, 2007 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Napoli Coach Edy Reja has defended the referee who awarded two highly debatable penalties in the 3-1 victory over Juventus.
“From my position on the bench they both seemed to be very clear spot-kicks,” said the tactician before he viewed the slow-motion replays of the incidents.
Giorgio Chiellini appeared to cleanly tackle Ezequiel Lavezzi for the first penalty, then Marcelo Zalayeta dived over Gianluigi Buffon.
“Looking at the Zalayeta replay, it does seem to be dubious,” confessed Reja. “From pitch side the striker’s movement seemed normal. You get a different impression when seeing it at normal speed than slowed down.”
Instead, he preferred to focus on the fine performance of his Napoli squad in their first victory over Juve since 1990.
“We closed down all the spaces very well and, despite the fact they were playing with three forwards, had few real scoring opportunities.
“In the first half we were more aggressive and counter-attacking, partly thanks to an excellent game from Manuele Blasi. We penetrated from the flanks, but Lavezzi also needs a lot of space to really express himself.”
Napoli are currently in fifth place and doing remarkably well for a side that had not seen Serie A in seven years.
“We have some physically strong players who also have great technique, such as Blasi and Marek Hamsik, while Zalayeta brings international experience. Lavezzi and Walter Gargano are young, but have real personality. I can’t take much credit for this squad, as it’s easy with these players.”
Gargano Not Getting Carried Away Yet
Napoli midfielder Walter Gargano, man of the match against Juventus tonight, was happy about his performance and the result against the Bianconeri, but did not let himself get carried away, urging the team to keep their feet on the ground.
zoom - galleria Napoli midfielder Walter Gargano, who scored the tying goal in tonight's controversial 3-1 home victory over Juventus, was named man of the match.
However, the young playmaker, while happy, refused to get carried away.
"We played a great match," he began. "I'm very happy about this game, it's my second Serie A goal and Italian football is very important.
"My goal was crucial to the outcome of the game, but let's keep our feet on the ground, because all the teams are strong. We have to continue like this."
The 23-year-old Uruguayan midfielder dribbled past three defenders before firing the ball past Gigi Buffon early in the second half, minutes after Alessandro Del Piero had opened the score at San Paolo.
Napoli went on to win the match thanks to two penalties, although both seemed questionable. While Juve cry foul over the result, the Naples side are enjoy their most significant win in years.
Reja stands up for ref Saturday 27 October, 2007 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Napoli Coach Edy Reja has defended the referee who awarded two highly debatable penalties in the 3-1 victory over Juventus.
“From my position on the bench they both seemed to be very clear spot-kicks,” said the tactician before he viewed the slow-motion replays of the incidents.
Giorgio Chiellini appeared to cleanly tackle Ezequiel Lavezzi for the first penalty, then Marcelo Zalayeta dived over Gianluigi Buffon.
“Looking at the Zalayeta replay, it does seem to be dubious,” confessed Reja. “From pitch side the striker’s movement seemed normal. You get a different impression when seeing it at normal speed than slowed down.”
Instead, he preferred to focus on the fine performance of his Napoli squad in their first victory over Juve since 1990.
“We closed down all the spaces very well and, despite the fact they were playing with three forwards, had few real scoring opportunities.
“In the first half we were more aggressive and counter-attacking, partly thanks to an excellent game from Manuele Blasi. We penetrated from the flanks, but Lavezzi also needs a lot of space to really express himself.”
Napoli are currently in fifth place and doing remarkably well for a side that had not seen Serie A in seven years.
“We have some physically strong players who also have great technique, such as Blasi and Marek Hamsik, while Zalayeta brings international experience. Lavezzi and Walter Gargano are young, but have real personality. I can’t take much credit for this squad, as it’s easy with these players.”
Gargano Not Getting Carried Away Yet
Napoli midfielder Walter Gargano, man of the match against Juventus tonight, was happy about his performance and the result against the Bianconeri, but did not let himself get carried away, urging the team to keep their feet on the ground.
zoom - galleria Napoli midfielder Walter Gargano, who scored the tying goal in tonight's controversial 3-1 home victory over Juventus, was named man of the match.
However, the young playmaker, while happy, refused to get carried away.
"We played a great match," he began. "I'm very happy about this game, it's my second Serie A goal and Italian football is very important.
"My goal was crucial to the outcome of the game, but let's keep our feet on the ground, because all the teams are strong. We have to continue like this."
The 23-year-old Uruguayan midfielder dribbled past three defenders before firing the ball past Gigi Buffon early in the second half, minutes after Alessandro Del Piero had opened the score at San Paolo.
Napoli went on to win the match thanks to two penalties, although both seemed questionable. While Juve cry foul over the result, the Naples side are enjoy their most significant win in years.