Author Topic: Tin Bóng đá Ý(Tiếng Anh )-Đang dịch và chờ dịch !  (Read 46892 times)

Description:

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« on: September 12, 2005, 05:24 PM »
Dưới đây tin về Serie A đang chờ người dịch. Có tin Serie A tiếng Anh nào hay hoặc chưa có trên trang chủ mọi người tìm được thì post ở đây để mọi người có thể phân công nhau dịch tin. Đỡ mất công lên mạng tìm tin. Đỡ trùng tin khi dịch ra tiếng Việt. Nếu ai dịch tin nào thì cần viết bài trả lời .
Okie ! Tôi sẽ dịch ! ở phía dưới

Bupbe_buon đang dịch:

AC Milan coach Ancelotti: I'd love Del Piero
tribalfootball.com - September 12, 2005

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has again reaffirmed his interest in Juventus striker Alessandro del Piero.
"Luciano Moggi's visit to President Silvio Berlusconi's office kept me awake at night!" joked the tactician. "I do hope they spoke about Del Piero."

Del Piero's difficult rapport with Fabio Capello has sparked increasingly strong rumours he is set to leave Turin and reunite with former Juve boss Ancelotti in January, making way for Roma rebel Antonio Cassano.
-----------------------------------------
AC Milan coach unconcerned over Gattusso form

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti insists he is unconcerned over the form of midfielder Rino Gattuso.
Ancelotti admitted: "He has appeared a little flat. But it was only fleeting and he is coming back to his best."
------------------
Inzaghi confident of AC Milan return

AC Milan striker Pippo Inzaghi says his rehab is on course after undergoing surgery in the summer.
"Now I am well, I do not feel anymore pain," Super Pippo said. "I train on my own regularly and it seems that everything is going as hoped.

"Also the surgeon's examinations have been positive. However, after all that has happened to me in recent months, I do not want to make any promises on the date of my return."

----------
Palermo coach Del Neri raps Inter Milan's Mancini

Palermo coach Gigi del Neri has hit out at Inter Milan counterpart Roberto Mancini.
After seeing his team defeat Inter 3-2, Del Neri was disappointed with Mancini's lack of credit to his players.

"It appears to me Mancini saw a different game to what I have seen," said Del Neri. "I do not agree with what he said about the performance.

"When I lose, I always say our opponents have been the better team."
------------
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 12:43 PM by SATHUKHONGVOTINH »

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 12:49 PM »
Tin chờ dịch:

Ancelotti still remembers Istanbul Monday 12 September, 2005

Carlo Ancelotti is eagerly looking forward to Tuesday’s game against Fenerbahce as Milan look to exorcise their Champions League ghosts.

The Rossoneri open their European Cup campaign against the Turkish giants just months after their amazing Istanbul collapse to Liverpool in May.

Milan did take a three-goal lead in last season’s Final but somehow lost to the Premiership side on penalties.

"It’s not right to not think about that game," stated the tactician. "It happened and we must acknowledge that.

"In fact, it should give us the strength and an extra stimulus for this new adventure.

"I can’t wait for the Champions League to start again, even if we have some difficult games ahead of us.

"Nevertheless, it is our intention to be protagonists in the competition as we were last season."

Milan have been drawn in Group E along with PSV Eindhoven of Holland, Germany’s Schalke and tomorrow’s opponents Fenerbache.

"They (Fenerbache) are a side who are very similar to us," noted Ancelotti. "That is because they have some quality players who like to keep hold of the ball.

"I think they are a well balanced side who have a good chance of qualification.

"They are better than Schalke 04 and PSV, that’s why the away match against Fenerbahce will be the toughest."

Milan won 3-1 against Siena on Saturday but changes will be made to the starting line-up.

"Christian Vieri will definitely play as he is fresh, I’m sure he will have a good game," Ancelotti revealed.

Vieri will probably step in for Alberto Gilardino. "His performances are getting better and if Gilardino doesn’t play against Fenerbache, it won’t be because of his display against Siena," he said.

"I thought he did well. Although strikers live on goals, that is not the most important thing for a Coach. All of us have faith in him."

Dutchman Jaap Stam is likely to be rested given that he has a slight thigh problem.

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 01:04 PM »
Juventus invite Arsenal bid for Del Piero
tribalfootball.com - September 13, 2005

Juventus will invite Arsenal to bid for Alessandro del Piero in January.

Juve plan to offer £5 million plus Adrian Mutu and Giorgio Chiellini to AS Roma for striker Antonio Cassano when the winter market opens over Christmas.

With Cassano's arrival, Juve director general Luciano Moggi will seek a buyer for Del Piero, who is already unsettled in Turin.

The Italy international favours a move to London and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been a long-term admirer, who sees Del Piero as a natural successor to Dennis Bergkamp.
-------------------
AS Roma chiefs: This week decisive over Cassano deal

AS Roma chiefs hope to announce Antonio Cassano has signed his new contract this week.
Roma director general Daniele Prade said on Sunday: "We will meet with Antonio this week. At this meeting we will consider whether there is the possibility of him renewing his contract."

Roma executive director Rosella Sensi also said last night: "We hope this week will be decisive in re-signing Cassano."
----------------
Italy move for Juventus chief Moggi

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi is being linked with a role with Italy's national team.
The opportunity to work again with former Juve coach Marcello Lippi is being mooted for Moggi after he met with AC Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi last Thursday.

It's been suggested Berlusconi discussed the possibility of taking on the Azzurri team manager's job with Moggi, whose contract at Juve expires in 2006.
------------------
Lecce president admits concern over tifosi reaction

Lecce president Rico Semeraro admits he is concerned with the reaction of supporters after a disappointing start to the season.

After drawing 0-0 at home to Ascoli, Semeraro said: "I am worried about the tifosi's reaction. I could hear them calling the players, the coach, the president, mercenaries.

"I don't understand this as we're only two games into this season. It isn't right.

"I also don't understand the call for Zeman. He flirted with Roma last season and also Palermo. I just don't get this attachment between Zeman and the Lecce tifosi."

Offline bupbe_buon

• JFC Lover
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 04:36 PM »
Juventus invite Arsenal bid for Del Piero

Juventus will invite Arsenal to bid for Alessandro del Piero in January.

Juve plan to offer £5 million plus Adrian Mutu and Giorgio Chiellini to AS Roma for striker Antonio Cassano when the winter market opens over Christmas.

With Cassano's arrival, Juve director general Luciano Moggi will seek a buyer for Del Piero, who is already unsettled in Turin.

The Italy international favours a move to London and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been a long-term admirer, who sees Del Piero as a natural successor to Dennis Bergkamp.
-------------------
AS Roma chiefs: This week decisive over Cassano deal

AS Roma chiefs hope to announce Antonio Cassano has signed his new contract this week.
Roma director general Daniele Prade said on Sunday: "We will meet with Antonio this week. At this meeting we will consider whether there is the possibility of him renewing his contract."

Roma executive director Rosella Sensi also said last night: "We hope this week will be decisive in re-signing Cassano."
----------------
Italy move for Juventus chief Moggi

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi is being linked with a role with Italy's national team.
The opportunity to work again with former Juve coach Marcello Lippi is being mooted for Moggi after he met with AC Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi last Thursday.

It's been suggested Berlusconi discussed the possibility of taking on the Azzurri team manager's job with Moggi, whose contract at Juve expires in 2006.
------------------
Lecce president admits concern over tifosi reaction

Lecce president Rico Semeraro admits he is concerned with the reaction of supporters after a disappointing start to the season.

After drawing 0-0 at home to Ascoli, Semeraro said: "I am worried about the tifosi's reaction. I could hear them calling the players, the coach, the president, mercenaries.

"I don't understand this as we're only two games into this season. It isn't right.

"I also don't understand the call for Zeman. He flirted with Roma last season and also Palermo. I just don't get this attachment between Zeman and the Lecce tifosi."
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]7879[/snapback][/div]

Đăng ký![/color]
Em biết rằng rồi anh sẽ quên em
Cái gì thoáng qua mấy ai còn đọng lại
Cho dù với em đó sẽ là mãi mãi
Anh bận lòng chi với một kẻ qua đường...

Offline Ibrahimovic

• Youngster
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 04:54 PM »
Player Profile: Marcelo Zalayeta
9/9/2005 2:25:00 AM
Juventus striker Marcelo Zalayeta has converted himself into a Uruguayan national hero after scoring a hatrick last weekend to give Uruguay a vital 3-2 victory over Colombia, and boost his country's chances of qualifying for next years World Cup in Germany.
Name: Marcelo Danubio Zalayeta
Nickname: The Big Panther
Date of Birth: 05/12/1978
Height: 1.88 meters
Weight: 89kg
Position: Striker
Uruguay Debut: 13/12/1997
Current Club: Juventus (Italy)
Former Clubs: Danubio and Penarol (Uruguay), Empoli and Perugia (Italy), Sevilla FC (Spain).

‘The Big Panther’, as he is known in Italy and Uruguay for his elegance, especially in relation to his technique and superb dribbling ability has played in Europe since 1997, but has just recently emerged as an important figure for both club and country.

Zalayeta’s Uruguay senior team debut was in December 1997, a 2-0 victory over UAE for the first round of the Confederations Cup, and since then the striker has made 30 appearances and has scored 10 goals.

He has become a key member of the Uruguayan national team, and last weeks ‘9 star’ performance will be remembered for many years to come.

“To say the truth, I’m not sure if I have ever scored three goals in one match”, he stated in an interview after the match in Montevideo.

Zalayeta is hoping to help Uruguay win at-least three points in their final two qualifying matches against Ecuador, and Argentina, that should be enough to earn them a World Cup Playoff birth with Oceania qualifiers Australia.

Marcelo Zalayeta (26) began his professional career at Danubio of Uruguay, a club that his parents supported to the degree that they named their son Marcelo ‘Danubio’ Zalayeta. In 1996 Zalayeta debuted for Danubio’s first team, and made 32 appearances that season, scoring 12 goals. This impressed Uruguayan giants Penarol, who signed the promising striker the following year. Zalayeta continued his good form at Penarol, also making 32 appearances, and this time scoring 13 goals.

Zalayeta was a key member of the successful Uruguayan squad that finished as runner ups to Argentina in the 1997 World Youth Cup in Malaysia, a competition that featured some of today’s biggest stars, including his Juventus teammate David Trezeguet, and Uruguay teammate Pablo Garcia, as well as Juan Roman Riquelme, Pablo Aimar, Michael Owen, and Thierry Henry. Zalayeta scored 4 goals in the tournament, and was voted as the second best player, after his attacking partner Nicolas Olivera.

His good performances were noticed by Italian glamour club Juventus, who snapped him up that same year.

In his first season at Juventus a young Zalayeta made 5 appearances for the first team, scoring one goal, and in the 1998/99 season he just played once, and this would mean that he would move to Empoli on loan for the rest of the season, in order to find a regular first team place. Although he made 17 appearances for the struggling side he only scored 2 goals, but he still caught the attention of Spanish side Sevilla, who signed him on loan for the 1999/2000 Spanish season. The Uruguayan scored five goals in 29 matches for Sevilla, but this wasn’t enough to save them from relegation. The following year he stayed at Sevilla, who had a host of his fellow countrymen, including Zalayeta’s Malaysia 97 strike partner Nicolas Olivera, as well as Marcelo Otero, Inti Podesta, and Tabare Silva. Zalayeta scored five goals for Sevilla, and helped them earn promotion to the Spanish topflight, before moving back to Juventus.

Zalayeta was chosen for Uruguay’s 1999 Copa America squad, and the player’s impressive contribution allowed Uruguay to finish in second place after losing the final to Brazil. Zalayeta scored three goals in the continental tournament, two against Ecuador and the other against hosts Paraguay.

In the 2001/02 season Zalayeta helped Juventus win the Serie A title, making 11 appearances, but scoring no goals. Although he did not find the net he made a large contribution to the side, causing headaches for opposing teams, and setting up important goals. That same year he made 8 appearances for Juve in the Italian Cup, scoring 5 goals, and helping Juventus reach the final, which they eventually lost to Parma on the away goals rule. Zalayeta also made four appearances in the Champions League, scoring once.

The next few seasons saw Zalayeta limited to just a handful of first team appearances after he suffered a severe knee injury when on international duty for Uruguay. When he recovered from the injury he moved on loan to Perugia for the rest of the season.

In the 2002/03 season he helped Juve reach the Italian Cup final once again, that this time they lost to Lazio. He made four appearances in the Champions League, and found the back of the net twice. His name became internationally recognised after scoring an extra-time winner against Barcelona in a crucial quarter final Champions League match, that allowed his club to continue to progress in the tournament, but they eventually lost in the final to bitter rivals A.C Milan after a penalty shootout that saw a Zalayeta spot kick saved by Dida.

The 2004/05 season would see Zalayeta make a huge contribution to Juventus’ successful campaign, after first choice striker David Trezeguet was out for several months due to injury.

Zalayeta made 28 appearances (mostly as a starter) for Juventus, and he scored 6 goals in the league, helping the club claim the title for the second consecutive year.

He played an important role in the Champions League, making 8 appearances, and scoring twice, including a wonder strike in extra-time that eliminated Real Madrid in the first knockout round.

This season might just be Zalayeta’s year, and performances like the one in last Sunday’s World Cup Qualifier might just mean that he will get the nod ahead of other more established strikers, such as Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Zalayeta will play an important role in determining whether Uruguay will qualify for next years World Cup in Germany, and an attack consisting of Marcelo Zalayeta, Diego Forlan, and a back in form Alvaro Recoba will be a menace to any side. Defenders beware, as this might just be the year of the Big Panther!

Offline Ibrahimovic

• Youngster
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2005, 04:56 PM »
Exclusive: Gianfranco Zola Thanks Goal.com Friends And Fans
9/12/2005 6:29:00 PM
The unforgettable ‘magic box’ gave us an exclusive interview in which he thanked all of the Goal.com friends and fans for the messages they dedicated to him following his decision to quit the beautiful game.
We had promised you this and we want to honour the commitment we took with our readers, even though this interview has arrived a bit late. It was a bit more complex than we had expected, but Gianfranco Zola took a long period of deserved rest, in which he detached from that world which for more than thirty years has been his life. But in the end we made it, we handed all of your messages over to him and here is the interview that he gave us to thanks all of you.

Hello Gianfranco, so you read all of the messages, what impression did they give you?

It was certainly an enormous satisfaction, this is clear. I thank everyone for the attestation of affection.

But did you see? Even from Bahrain, Nigeria, Australia…

Yes, I saw, I knew that Chelsea was very popular all over the world, but not this way… The Premier League is well followed in Asia, Africa, everywhere. Surely I did not expect that there were so many.

But apart from Chelsea, I think it was more a recognition towards the person…

If that’s the case, what can I say? I’m even happier.

You managed to do something which I thought was impossible in Italy, you united a nation irrespective of the teams the people side for…

Yes I read, it was an enormous satisfaction, I’m very happy that they wrote to me indistinctly from all over Italy, irrespective of the club they support. It’s a nice recognition for me.

However, did you see that 99.9% of the readers asked you not to leave football?

I read, I read. I thank them, but now…

Any second thoughts?

No, I thought about it well. It was a very suffered and painful decision, but I believe it’s final. I miss football a lot, but time passes and I think that I took the right decision.

I summarize the concept of many fans: following Baggio’s farewell, then it was your turn; football is continuously losing positive examples…

Well, I’m happy that they say this, but I think that there are still many positive examples in the world of football, not just Zola or Baggio. I repeat, it’s pleasing, but I believe that all those who really love this sport are examples to follow, because they respect it profoundly. The Baggios and Zolas pass by, but football remains and there will surely be others who will take our place, I’m convinced.

But if ideally you had to pass the scepter, who would the candidates be?

There are many, I think, for example, about Maldini, Shevchenko, Del Piero. All very good and serious professionals who give a positive image to our sport.

You probably heard about the Cagliari controversies…

Look, I think that as always they have to make it on their own and I think that if they will remain united they will come out of it. They’ll have to settle things up and give all they have and like this I believe and hope that they will make it through.

Speaking of controversies, what can we say about this umpteenth poisonous summer of Italian football?

That there was no need for it. I hope and think that sooner or later the people will get fed-up of these controversies and especially that the people who create these controversies will get fed-up, because it’s really depressing. I’m convinced that if more importance is given to the played football, instead of the chatter, also on behalf of the fans, everyone will gain from it.

Listen, don’t tell me that you have cut all ties with football. You will remain in the environment, right?

Sincerely I don’t know, I’m a bit confused. After a lot of time spent playing I was not used to this new life, I have not had the time yet to realize this. For the time being I’m resting and enjoying the family, and also reflecting, we shall see. There is the will to stay in the football world, but I still don’t know in which position.

To conclude, if you had a piece of advice to send to the thousands of kids that want to become football players, what advice do you have for them?

My advice is that they try to profoundly love this sport in all of its aspects. Not to think simply that kicking the ball is enough, but that they can become important role models for thousands of kids. They must always try to remember this and behave consequently.

Good, so what will you tell all those readers who wrote to you?

That I thank them all, one by one, and I thank Goal.com for the wonderful surprise. All of this repays me for the efforts and the lavished work I produced during my career. I could not hope for a better recognition, because in the end, the fans’ recognition and esteem, irrespective of the teams they supoort, proves that I worked well. Therefore I virtually embrace all of them and return the affection that they have showed me.

Beyond what can be said about him, for once we allow ourselves not to agree with him: his was not an example like others, it was a special and unique one. We will miss Zola, artist of the ball, but also a humble person, serious and absolutely never out of place.

Thanks Gianfranco, from last June we have all become poorer.

Offline Ibrahimovic

• Youngster
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2005, 04:57 PM »
Ancelotti Ready for New CL Season
9/13/2005 7:38:00 AM
The Milan coach is gearing up to avenge last season’s loss in the Champions League final against Liverpool.
Four months after the defeat against the English side in Turkey, Milan will debut the new Champions League season against Fenerbahce. The irony does not go unnoticed by Carlo Ancelotti.

“We cannot forget Istanbul, we keep that in mind, but surely this does not depress us. It transmits to us more strength and the right motivations. Finally we start again; personally I can’t wait. I’m happy to play this competition again.

“The first matches are the most difficult because you have not entered well into the spirit, in the best condition, but we have really great motivations and the psychological component is there, but it’s positive. We want to be protagonists,” concluded Ancelotti.

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 12:46 PM »
To Bupbe_buon : Tiếp nhé em !

Inter Milan GM role for Juventus chief Moggi
tribalfootball.com - September 14, 2005

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi is being linked with a move to Inter Milan next season.

Moggi is believed to being pushed out of Juve by coach Fabio Capello, who prefers to work as an English style manager by both coaching the players and also being in charge of transfers.

Moggi's contract at Juve expires in June 2006 and he is being linked with a general manager's job at Inter.

Recently he revealed: "I'm a good friend of Moratti. There was a time in which I could have transferred to Milan. But the wedding has not been concluded.

"Until 2006, however, I am tied to Juve. In life all is possible, but in Turin I find myself very happy: they have put in place the conditions for working that appeals to me."
------------------

Udinese's Felipe welcomes AC Milan interest

Udinese defender Felipe admits he is keen on a move to AC Milan.
The Brazilian youngster said: "If I get the call then I will be there in January.

"If I had to pick a style of play which I preferred then I would say Milan's is the best.

"They are a side who never stop working during matches and always have the ball at their feet. They are a team who remind me of the Brazilian national outfit."

-------------
Lippi: I've tried to convince AC Milan's Maldini of comeback

Italy coach Marcello Lippi has admitted he's tried to coax AC Milan captain Paolo Maldini out of retirement.
"I have called Maldini to try and convince him to return," said Lippi. "But he has asked me to respect his decision to retire.

"From our point of view, we won't ask him again."
-------------
Juventus coach Capello still furious over Thuram injury

Juventus coach Fabio Capello is still furious over defender Lilian Thuram's decision to return to international football.
The France defender is currently out of action with the thigh injury he picked up against the Faroe Islands, just a few weeks after angering Capello by collecting a knock against the Ivory Coast.

"I'm a good prophet. I knew something was going to happen," said Capello. "Actually, I'm a bad prophet because I predicted something which has brought bad luck."

The 33-year-old former Monaco star missed the Bianconeri's 4-0 win over Empoli at the weekend, and his club boss admits he doesn't know when he'll be back.

"His injury is worse than it was at the start of last week," explained Capello. "The fact that he then played against Ireland really didn't help.

"It's worse than we thought and I have no idea when he'll be fit again."

The former Roma tactician has said all along that Thuram would be putting himself at risk of injury by returning to the international scene.

And he also added a veiled criticism of France boss Raymond Domenech for selecting a reluctant Thuram in the first place.

"There are some Coaches who respect a player's wishes," he stated. "But if a Coach calls him up in the interests of the national side, then the player has to accept it."

Offline Signorina

• JFC Lover
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2005, 02:00 PM »
Juventus coach Capello still furious over Thuram injury

Juventus coach Fabio Capello is still furious over defender Lilian Thuram's decision to return to international football.
The France defender is currently out of action with the thigh injury he picked up against the Faroe Islands, just a few weeks after angering Capello by collecting a knock against the Ivory Coast.

"I'm a good prophet. I knew something was going to happen," said Capello. "Actually, I'm a bad prophet because I predicted something which has brought bad luck."

The 33-year-old former Monaco star missed the Bianconeri's 4-0 win over Empoli at the weekend, and his club boss admits he doesn't know when he'll be back.

"His injury is worse than it was at the start of last week," explained Capello. "The fact that he then played against Ireland really didn't help.

"It's worse than we thought and I have no idea when he'll be fit again."

The former Roma tactician has said all along that Thuram would be putting himself at risk of injury by returning to the international scene.

And he also added a veiled criticism of France boss Raymond Domenech for selecting a reluctant Thuram in the first place.

"There are some Coaches who respect a player's wishes," he stated. "But if a Coach calls him up in the interests of the national side, then the player has to accept it."
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]8048[/snapback][/div]

Bài này chính là bài "Capello tức giận..." em vừa dịch hôm qua xong.
"... Bao nhiêu ước mong sao còn như quá xa ..."

Offline Signorina

• JFC Lover
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2005, 02:35 PM »
Inter Milan GM role for Juventus chief Moggi
Trên trang chủ đang có bài Moggi chuyển lên đội tuyển quốc gia. Em ko dịch tin này nữa nhé.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Udinese's Felipe welcomes AC Milan interest[/quote]
Felipe của Udinese hào hứng với sự quan tâm của AC Milan

Hậu vệ của Udinese, Felipe, đã thừa nhận anh đang quan tâm tới một cuộc chuyển nhượng đến AC Milan.

Cầu thủ trẻ người Braxin này nói: “Nếu nhận được lời đề nghị, tôi có thể sẽ ở đó vào tháng Giêng”

"Nếu phải chọn đội nào có phong cách chơi bóng mà tôi thích nhất thì đó là Milan”

"Đó là một đội bóng mà các cầu thủ hoạt động không ngừng trong suốt trận đấu và luôn là những người có bóng trong chân. Họ là đội bóng gợi tôi liên tưởng đến hình ảnh của đội tuyển quốc gia Braxin”

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Lippi: I've tried to convince AC Milan's Maldini of comeback[/quote]

Lippi: Tôi đã thuyết phục Maldini trở lại

HLV trưởng đội tuyển Italia Marcello Lippi mới tiết lộ ông đã cố gắng thuyết phục đội trưởng AC Milan, Paolo Maldini, quay lại với đội tuyển.

"Tôi đã kêu gọi Maldini và  cố gắng thuyết phục cậu ấy trở lại,” Lippi nói. “Nhưng cậu ấy đã đề nghị được tôn trọng quyết định giã từ của mình”.

"Về phần mình, chúng tôi sẽ không yêu cầu cậu ấy nữa”

Offline Signorina

• JFC Lover
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 05:53 AM »
Juventus thắng FC Brugge 2-1

Các bàn thắng ghi trong hiệp hai nhờ công của Pavel Nedved và David Trezeguet đã đem lại cho Juventus chiến thắng 2-1 trước câu lạc bộ FC Brugge ở trận mở màn vòng đấu bảng A trong khuôn khổ Champions League rạng sáng nay.

Bàn thắng đẹp mắt của tiền vệ người Séc Nedved, quả bóng vàng châu Âu 2003, được ghi sau một pha đá phạt trực tiếp từ khoảng cách 21 mét vào. Bóng lượn vòng qua hàng rào cầu thủ và bay vào gôn, đánh bại thủ môn dự bị Stein Steinen của Brugge. Juve dẫn 1-0.

Sau đó 10 phút, tức là vào phút thứ 75, tiền đạo người Pháp David Trezeguet ghi bàn thắng thứ hai cho Juve. Anh nhận được một đường chuyền từ Mauro Camoranesi trong khu cấm địa, và lốp bóng chính xác vào lưới của Brugge, gia tăng khoảng cách lên 2-0.

Mãi cho đến phút 85 của trận đấu, Brugge mới ghi được bàn thắng khi cú sút của tiền đạo người Bỉ Jeanvion Yulu Matondo ở khoảng cách gần đã vượt qua thủ môn Christian Abbiati của Lão Phu Nhân.

Đáng tiếc là vào phút thứ 89, Italian champion Juventus went down to 10 men in the 89th when Patrick Vieira was sent off for time wasting, his second bookable offense.

"We showed we are ready to advance, despite the red card,'' said Juventus coach Fabio Capello.
Bayern Munich beat Rapid Vienna 1-0 in the other Group A game Wednesday.
Steinen rescued Brugge numerous times during the opening hour, pulling off stunning saves on shots from Nedved, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet.

And even when Steinen was beaten, luck saved him. Trezeguet took a low cross in the 36th and rifled a side-footed shot past the 'keeper - but it hit the post.

"We could have used a performance like that on our side,'' Capello said of Steinen.
Steinen was only in playing because Croatia international Tomislav Butina was recovering from pneumonia.

Brugge rarely managed to beat defensive midfielders Vieira and Brazil's Emerson and threaten Abbiati. Juventus' defense didn't miss injured defender Lilian Thuram nor playmaker Alessandro del Piero, who was left on the bench.

Despite Juve's dominance, Matondo's goal meant the 29,000-strong crowd at the Jan Breydel Stadium had a nervous five minutes to endure, which got worse when referee Luis Cantalejo sent off Vieira.

"The two yellows were very severe,'' said Vieira. "What was important was the three points.''

Nguồn: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/socc...thru/index.html
Ai dịch nốt cho em phần sau nhé. Đến giờ chuẩn bị đi học rồi.

Offline basana

• JFC Lover
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 09:04 AM »

Đáng tiếc là vào phút thứ 89, Italian champion Juventus went down to 10 men in the 89th when Patrick Vieira was sent off for time wasting, his second bookable offense.

"We showed we are ready to advance, despite the red card,'' said Juventus coach Fabio Capello.
Bayern Munich beat Rapid Vienna 1-0 in the other Group A game Wednesday.
Steinen rescued Brugge numerous times during the opening hour, pulling off stunning saves on shots from Nedved, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet.

And even when Steinen was beaten, luck saved him. Trezeguet took a low cross in the 36th and rifled a side-footed shot past the 'keeper - but it hit the post.

"We could have used a performance like that on our side,'' Capello said of Steinen.
Steinen was only in playing because Croatia international Tomislav Butina was recovering from pneumonia.

Brugge rarely managed to beat defensive midfielders Vieira and Brazil's Emerson and threaten Abbiati. Juventus' defense didn't miss injured defender Lilian Thuram nor playmaker Alessandro del Piero, who was left on the bench.

Despite Juve's dominance, Matondo's goal meant the 29,000-strong crowd at the Jan Breydel Stadium had a nervous five minutes to endure, which got worse when referee Luis Cantalejo sent off Vieira.

"The two yellows were very severe,'' said Vieira. "What was important was the three points.''

[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]8153[/snapback][/div]

Đương kim vô địch Ý chỉ còn 10 người khi Patrick Vieira bị thẻ đỏ thứ hai phải rời sân.

"Chúng tôi đã chơi tốt, ngoại trừ chiếc thẻ đỏ" Huấn luyện viên Fabio Capello  nói sau trận đấu. Trong khi đó Bayern Munich cũng đã dành chiến thắng sít sao 1-0 trước Rapid Vienna trong một trận đấu khác tại bảng này.

Các cầu thủ Burgge đã chủ động chơi phòng ngự trong suốt trận đấu, và họ đã từ chối những cú sút từ chân Nedved, Zlatan Ibarhimovic và Trezeguet.

Thủ môn của Brugge đã chơi cực tốt trong trận này, và còn gặp may mắn khi cú sút sệt của Trezeguet ở phút thứ 36 đã đi qua hai chân thủ môn này nhưng bóng lại dội cột dọc.

"Chúng ta nên chơi như thế" Capello đã khen ngợi thủ môn Steinen rằng, chỉ có thủ môn Croatia này là chơi tốt, dù cho anh chỉ bắt thế thủ môn Tomislav Butina do anh này bị viêm phổi.

Brugge thật khó có thể xâm nhập được vào khung thành thủ mông Abbiati khi mà phía trước thủ môn này có Vieira, Emerson và những hậu vệ đẳng cấp, ngoại trừ Thuram bị chấn thương. Trận này Del Piero cũng không được ra sân.

Tuy với sự vượt trội nhưng Juventus vẫn bị Brugge gỡ một bàn danh dự ở phút thứ 85 nhờ công của Matondo, khiến 29.000 cổ động viên trên sân Jan Breydel có những phút sôi động, hồi hộp, hi vọng, nhất là khi trọng tài Luis Cantalejo rút thẻ vàng thứ 2 truất quyền thi đấu của Vieira bên phía Bà đầm già.

"Hai thẻ vàng đó là quá khắt khe" Vieira nói " Nhưng điều quan trọng là chúng tôi có 3 điểm"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 09:19 AM by Alt-f4 »
Nếu là mây tôi sẽ là một vầng mây trắng !

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 11:31 AM »
To Bubbe_Buon: Tiếp nhé em !  

Juventus ace Nedved confident of Champions League glory
tribalfootball.com - September 15, 2005

Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved is convinced he'll win the Champions League before he retires.

"I want the Champions League and we will do everything in our power to win it," stated the former European Footballer of the Year. "This is one of my last chances to do so."

Juventus are one of the favourites to lift the Cup but Nedved has conceded that they will have to beat some top class sides.

"Who are my favourites? Chelsea, Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United, even if we will also be there," he added.

"We are prepared to start again in the knowledge that we are a better side than last year, much stronger and more competitive."

-- ----------------------
Juventus tracking Marseille superkid Nasri

Juventus are keeping tabs on Olympique Marseille whizkid Samir Nasri.

The 18 year-old midfielder has been likened to Zinedine Zidane and Marseille chiefs fought tooth-and-nail to secure him to a pro contract last season amid offers flooding in from around Europe.

Juve chiefs have a detailed dossier on Nasri and are keeping tabs on the youngster's progress this season. Some in the technical department are already convinced of his potential and a debate is on between directors about attempting to secure a first option agreement with L'OM for Nasri.

-------------------------------
Lazio president: 3 years we'll be challengers

Lazio president Claudio Lotito says he can turn the team into a title challenger within three years.
"The truth is I'm paying the wages of two teams," barked Lotito yesterday. "Not only for the present squad, but also some of the players who have already left the club.

"This is the fault of previous managements. If Lazio cannot compete with the bigger teams at the moment, it is because of them.

"But if we can overcome this problem, then inside three years I will bring this club back and we will begin to make great history and success again."
---------------
Sanz assures: I will buy Parma

Former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz wants to complete the £18 million takeover of Parma by the end of this week.

Sanz has until the 20th of September to complete the buyout, but knows there are doubts over his intentions being raised in the City and hopes to put everything to bed by the weekend.

"You can be sure that I will buy Parma within the established date," said Sanz yesterday. "There are no problems.

"And soon I will come to see the team."

It's been suggested Sanz's son, Lorenzo Jr, could join the club in an off-field role. The defender has even been mentioned as Parma's new president, though Sanz Snr's Italian representative, Vittorio Albertini, is pushing for him to take on the responsibility.

----------
Image rights stumbling block over Cassano's Roma deal

AS Roma striker Antonio Cassano is seeking a cash bonus from the club before signing any new contract.
It's believed Cassano's contract renegotiations have hit problems regarding image rights. The ex-Bari starlet will not sign unless he receives the outstanding £700,000 from the club.

Cassano's contract expires in June 2006 and Roma have threatened to leave him on the sidelines for the entire season if he refuses to sign a new deal, fully aware that they would otherwise lose him on a free transfer.
---------------
Moratti warns Inter Milan coach Mancini after Palermo defeat

Inter Milan patron Massimo Moratti has warned coach Roberto Mancini that another defeat similar to Saturday's at Palermo won't be tolerated.
Speaking after Tuesday night's Champions League victory over Artmedia Bratislava, Moratti said: "For the moment, I do not care about the Palermo result.

"Mancini is a great coach and he has built a team of the highest level. For now, no-one is in danger.

"But things would change if another two performances like that one were repeated. Then I would demand immediate explanations."

Offline Signorina

• JFC Lover
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2005, 12:43 PM »
Bàn thắng đẹp mắt của tiền vệ người Séc Nedved, quả bóng vàng châu Âu 2003, được ghi sau một pha đá phạt trực tiếp từ khoảng cách 21 mét vào. Bóng lượn vòng qua hàng rào cầu thủ và bay vào gôn, đánh bại thủ môn dự bị Stein Steinen của Brugge. Juve dẫn 1-0.
Chỗ này em dịch sai này! Đúng ra là bóng xuyên thẳng qua hàng rào cơ...
Admin sửa lại trên trang chủ cho em.
Thông cảm nhé, sáng nay đầu óc hơi lơ mơ...

Offline keo_ngot

• JFC Lover
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2005, 12:45 PM »
To Bubbe_Buon: Tiếp nhé em !   
Juventus ace Nedved confident of Champions League glory
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]8200[/snapback][/div]

Giúp chị bupbe cái nèo!      

Nedved tin tưởng vào sự đăng quang của Juventus tại Champions League.[/color]

Tiền vệ Pavel Nedved của Juventus tuyên bố rằng sẽ  giành được cúp C1 châu Âu cùng với câu lạc bộ trước khi từ giã sự nghiệp.

"Tôi muốn nâng cao chiếc cúp danh giá đó trên tay và chúng tôi sẽ cố gắng bằng mọi giá để có thể làm được điều đó."_Nedved nói_ "Đây cũng là 1 trong những cơ hội cuối cùng trong sự nghiệp cầu thủ của tôi. Và tôi muốn được đăng quang cùng với Juventus"
Juventus chỉ là 1 trong số hàng trăm câu lạc bộ  mong muốn sở hữu chiếc cúp danh giá nhất châu Âu này. Nhưng Nedved đã quả quyết rằng anh và các đồng đội sẽ vượt qua được hàng ngàn tên tuổi khác để mang nó về sân Delle Api vào cuối tháng 5 năm sau. Và tôi tin ở điều đó.

"Họ là ai, những người muốn làm chủ chiếc cúp này? Chelsea,Barcelona,Real Madrid hay Manchester United ư? Dù cho họ có là ai thì chúng tôi đã  ở đây và chúng tôi sẽ chiến thắng. Bởi vì  chúng tôi đang sẵn sàng cho 1cuộc chinh phục mới với 1 tinh thần mới và rất nhiều niềm khao khát."
"Thank God I've found you!"[/color]

Offline keo_ngot

• JFC Lover
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2005, 01:08 PM »
Moratti warns Inter Milan coach Mancini after Palermo defeat

Moratti không hài lòng với Mancini sau trận thua Parlemo[/color]

Chủ tịch của Inter Milan đã tỏ thái độ không hài lòng với Mancini về trận thua hôm thứ bảy vừa rồi. Với ông, 1 trận thua tương tự như thế mà còn diễn ra thì quả là 1 điều không  thể tha thứ được.

Tuy nhiên, sau trận thắng trước Artmedia Bratislava tại Champions League  hôm thứ 3 vừa rồi, Moratti đã có 1 thái độ mềm mỏng hơn:" Trong lúc này đây, tôi không còn lo lắng nhiều về trận thua đó nữa. Manconi quả thực là 1 ông thầy giỏi. Ông ta đã xây dựng được 1 đội bóng tài năng. Và bây giờ thì không còn điều gì đáng ngại nữa rồi
"Tuy thế nhưng mọi việc vẫn có thể bị đảo ngược nếu 1 màn trình diễn dở tệ như thế nữa lại xảy ra. Vì thế cá nhân tôi vẫn muốn có 1 lời giải thích chính thức từ Mancini."
"Thank God I've found you!"[/color]

Offline Alt-f4

• JFC Lover
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2005, 01:24 PM »
Lưu ý:

Các cậu có thể copy nội dung của bài viết cần dịch và dán nôi dung tiếng Anh, TBN, Italia... vào bài viết (sắp đưa lên) của mình và đưa chúng vào đúng chủ đề "Tin Juventus" hoặc "Điểm tin Serie A" dùm. Alt-F4 cảm ơn mọi người rất nhiều. Nếu không rất dễ lan man, cũng như khó thống kê.
 Vì hiện tại, mình chưa thể thống kê được những ai thường xuyên chăm lo công tác đưa tin này. Mình mới chỉ thống kê, đánh giá qua hơn 1 tháng nên chưa thể cho ra được 1 lịch dịch tin thống nhất.

Chân thành cảm ơn

Offline bupbe_buon

• JFC Lover
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2005, 01:07 AM »
Chiều nay em đọc k kỹ tưởng kẹo ngọt dịch hết rồi,sorry, em dịch tiếp nhé anh!
Em biết rằng rồi anh sẽ quên em
Cái gì thoáng qua mấy ai còn đọng lại
Cho dù với em đó sẽ là mãi mãi
Anh bận lòng chi với một kẻ qua đường...

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2005, 08:17 AM »
Chiều nay em đọc k kỹ tưởng kẹo ngọt dịch hết rồi,sorry, em dịch tiếp nhé anh!
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]8340[/snapback][/div]
Uh, Cảm ơn em nhé !

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2005, 12:41 PM »
Juventus - Ascoli

Juventus will be looking to maintain their 100 per cent record when they take on one of the Serie A new boys. On paper this should not even be a contest, but this is Serie A and anything can happen. Despite hammering another of the newcomers Empoli in Week 2, the Old Lady’s next opponents should offer more of a test. Just ask Milan if Ascoli are the non-entity that most predicted they would be.

Much of the pre-match talk for the Turin-based Bianconeri has focused on their problems at the back. They might not have conceded a goal in their opening two matches, but that could be about to change. They are woefully short of numbers, with Lilian Thuram, Alessandro Birindelli and Gianluca Pessotto all likely to be missing. The injury to Thuram was particularly hard to stomach for Coach Fabio Capello, as it came about on international duty. Alex Del Piero may have shaken off a thigh injury but the club captain is likely to settle for a place on the bench once again.

Meanwhile, the Stadio Del Duca outfit have had a promising start to the campaign with consecutive draws against Milan and Lecce. Coach Marco Giampaolo is taking to Serie A like a duck to water – literally, in the case of the game against the Rossoneri – and is unlikely to make any unnecessary changes to his team. However, he is forced to make one switch. Vittorio Tosto was dismissed last weekend, so he will be replaced in defence by Gianluca Comotto, who makes his debut after signing from Torino.

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Zebina, Kovac, F Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Del Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

Ascoli (probable): Coppola; Carbone, Cudini, Domizzi, Comotto; Foggia, Cristiano, Parola, Fini; Quagliarella, Ferrante

Channel4