Author Topic: Tin Bóng đá Ý(Tiếng Anh )-Đang dịch và chờ dịch !  (Read 47265 times)

Description:

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2005, 12:43 PM »
To Bupbe_buon  

Nesta signs for AC Milan for life
tribalfootball.com - September 16, 2005

AC Milan defender Alessandro Nesta has signed a new deal for life at the San Siro.
Despite being courted by Real Madrid, Nesta this week has put pen to paper on a new contract through to 2010, which will effectively see him play out his career at Milan.

The deal is worth a cool £2.4 million-a-year and negotiations were settled quickly with Nesta having fully embraced the Milan culture since his move from Lazio.
-----------------
Real Madrid president regrets rejecting Cannavaro

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has revealed he regrets knocking back the chance to sign Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro.
Perez had the chance to land the Italy captain last year and revealed: "Everytime I see (Inter president Giacinto) Facchetti, I say to him, 'I should have listened to your council and taken Cannavaro'.

"Instead, I signed Woodgate."
-------------
Juventus ahead of Inter Milan for Ajax's Maxwell

The future of Ajax midfielder Maxwell appears to be destined for Italy.
Juve are aiming to secure Maxwell to a pre-contract in January, as Inter Milan have also made contact in recent weeks.

Inter coach Roberto Mancini is convinced Maxwell is the man to solve his left-side problems in midfield after failing to prise Cesar away from Lazio.
-----------
Moggi opens door to Miccoli for Juventus return

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi hasn't ruled out bringing Fabrizio Miccoli from his loan at Benfica.
The Italian international was also on target in the Champions League on Wednesday night, as he netted the winner for Benfica against Lille.

"I'm happy for him," continued Moggi. "We knew Miccoli was a champion and that he would be able to make his mark.

"But let us remember that he is still on loan. So if he returns to us then it'll be as a star and if he stays with Benfica then it'll be for more than we originally paid."
----------------
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 12:44 PM by SATHUKHONGVOTINH »

Offline bupbe_buon

• JFC Lover
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2005, 04:12 PM »
ukie, em sẽ dịch nốt bài này, xin nghỉ 2 ngày thứ 7 và chủ nhật, lý do về quê, thứ 2 lên tiếp tục!
Em biết rằng rồi anh sẽ quên em
Cái gì thoáng qua mấy ai còn đọng lại
Cho dù với em đó sẽ là mãi mãi
Anh bận lòng chi với một kẻ qua đường...

Offline DelleAlpi10

• JFC Lover
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2005, 01:33 PM »
Lapo-Del Piero: the tifosi think it therefore[/color]

After the declaration of Lapo Elkann on Alex Of the Pear tree ("Coast too much for how much renders ", would have said the responsible of the FIAT brand), our writing has been submergeeed of hundred of mail of bianconeri tifosi and not that they have intentional to express their opinion on the issue. Here some of the opinions pervenuteci.

According to me tuttto soccer costs too much but before criticizing the acts of Of the PIERO it would have to think a attimino to us!!!!!!!!!
George

To this Alex point it would better make to go itself some, why he does not deserve this treatment.... is true that the years pass and must make wide the young people, is true that after the accident of not resumed Udine more completely, but Alex is and has been a champion, the separation had to be less painful... It has not been managed from JUVE
Luca

Once again it touches to read how much to us is by now spreading and overwhelming in all the fields of our society it puts into effect them producing and the search of the single profit of scapito economic nature to of the person in how much such one. E' much sad one to state that one only moves to us in the optical of the gain and basta.io creed that has arrived the moment for all to stop itself and to reflect to where us portera' all this. It is lived in a world where they have less and less you space the affections, the feelings, the good ways, and the consideration, the esteem, the memory for who has given a lot of if same for the joy and the felicita' of the others. Is much neighbor to Alex Of Piero for large umanita' that it has, for its modestia and for large talent and professionalism Un beloved augury personal to Alex and hope that others beyond that to reason with the pocketbook they begin to think that the life must have also of the spaces for the respect, for the heart and to try to see the realta' in distinguished way piu' balanced and little delirious salutes
David

It has Lapo reason perfectly: it is hour that Of the Piero comes yielded and points on better players......... purtroppo Alex after the accident have not been more in a position to returning to sure levels.
Antonio

True E' has given a lot to the Juve like then Baggio. The module game is changed and honestly I do not see it adapted to the Hat system. E' sad for a great soccer player to have always headed I lean the eyes wants to say to change air
Aurelio

It has reason in full load the rampollo of FIAT on Of the Piero. E' a player who for what he earns renders very little. Of the rest the Juve has chosen Hat just in order to arrange the separation.
Daniel
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 01:43 PM by DelleAlpi10 »

Offline DelleAlpi10

• JFC Lover
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2005, 01:42 PM »
Emerson: "our first objective is the Champions"[/color]

Rra Campionato and Champions the Juventus has up to now collected three successes in as many games. Just the European competition remains, to to said of Emerson, the first objective of the bianconeri.

"our first objective is the Champions, but we do not have to forget the championship: to conquer the Badge is not sure one what easy and in order to make it must win against the large ones like against the small, also Sunday with the Ascoli - it has said the basiliano - we are playing well: also the understanding with Vieira improves left after left. Inter and Milan in difficulty? Not creed. Also they are well, that sure times only can capitare to all of ioncontrare formations that can put to you in difficulty ".

Offline DelleAlpi10

• JFC Lover
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2005, 02:15 PM »
Xin DelleAlpi10 cho biết nguồn tin và người dịch.
Cảm ơn cậu nhiều.
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]8581[/snapback][/div]
Nguồn: sport.it, còn người dịch thì tùy các bạn

Thân ái

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2005, 01:56 PM »
To Bupbe_buon: Tiếp nhé em

Fiorentina legend Batistuta fancies management role
tribalfootball.com - September 19, 2005

Fiorentina legend Gabriel Batistuta admits he'd welcome the opportunity to enter management.

The Argie legend is back in Argentina enjoying the family life - and improving his golf handicap - but says he'd like get involved in management in the future.

"It would be appealing to get involved in management," said Batistuta. "I know I've been linked with Fiorentina, but any big club would interest me.

"But I haven't received an offer from anyone."

He added: "I have been impressed by Fiorentina this season. I haven't watched a lot of football, just the goal highlights on television. But I know Toni has done well since joining and there is the youngster Bojinov and also Fiore. Prandelli appears to be a coach with great ability."
---------------
AC Milan's Stam open to PSV Eindhoven offer

Underfire AC Milan defender Jaap Stam admits he is eyeing a return to PSV Eindhoven.

The Dutchman has been slated in the local press over his poor start to the season and lamented: "Whenever something goes wrong, I'm the one who gets blamed.

"I don't know why that is. I feel in good shape and know I must improve, but I am being targeted by the critics. I'm aware of this."

On a mooted return to PSV, Stam added: "There has been no direct contact, but I am aware of the reports in Holland.

"I have always said that when my contract ends here I will return to my home club in Holland and that is PSV.

"I still have a contract here, but in football you can't take anything for granted. We know this from what happened in Istanbul."

------------
Veron: I can play with Pizarro at Inter Milan

Juan Veron insists he and David Pizarro can play in the same Inter Milan team.
Debate has rumbled on over who should be the main playmaker in Inter's midfield, but Veron said after victory over Lecce on Saturday: "It isn't an issue of incompatibility, but of time and job roles. The quality players can play together if they are prepared to make sacrifices. We can play together."
----------
Blasi pens new Juventus contract

Juventus have secured midfielder Manuele Blasi to a new contract extension.
The 25 year-old has extended his deal from 2008 to 2009 after putting pen to paper on Friday

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2005, 12:38 PM »
To Bupbe buon

Benfica ready to bid for Juventus striker Miccoli
tribalfootball.com - September 20, 2005

Benfica are ready to make permanent the loan deal of Juventus striker Fabrizio Miccoli.
Aware of comments from Juve director general Luciano Moggi that Miccoli could return to Turin, Benfica are keen to close a deal for the Italy international.

Benfica have an agreement with Juve that they can sign Miccoli permanently for £3.5 million.

--------
Agent warns Inter Milan over Cruz deal

The agent of Julio Cruz is urging Inter Milan to make the Argentine a new contract offer.
Cruz's current deal has less than 12 months to run and his agent, Jorge Czysterpiller, said: "Julio wants to stay with Inter and he is now doing well.

"He deserves a great contract.

"On October 10 I will be in Italy. I cannot hide to you that many clubs all over the world have already demanded information on him."

Juventus make new contact with Arsenal's Pires

Juventus have made fresh contact with the agent of Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires.
The Frenchman almost signed for Juve last summer, only for the Gunners' demand of a sizeable fee wrecking the deal.

However, they're now more open to allowing Pires to move on and Italian media reports suggest his agent has informed Juve that the London club will let him go so long as he doesn't join a rival Premiership club.
--------------------
Juventus captain Del Piero: Lapo happy for me

Juventus captain Alessandro del Piero says the happiest man after his two goals against Ascoli was Lapo Elkann.

The Juve patron was quoted by the local press last week claiming Del Piero wasn't worth his wages, but was quick to get on the phone insisting he was misquoted, as the player revealed yesterday: "Lapo will for sure be very happy about my success.

"The day after that story was published, he phoned swearing to me that he never said that phrase and explained he would never say such things about me.

"For me, that was enough because he has always been true to his word with me."
-----------------

Offline juvenis

• JFC Lover
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2005, 03:48 PM »
To Bupbe buon

Juventus make new contact with Arsenal's Pires

Juventus have made fresh contact with the agent of Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires.
The Frenchman almost signed for Juve last summer, only for the Gunners' demand of a sizeable fee wrecking the deal.

However, they're now more open to allowing Pires to move on and Italian media reports suggest his agent has informed Juve that the London club will let him go so long as he doesn't join a rival Premiership club.
-- ------------------
Juventus captain Del Piero: Lapo happy for me

Juventus captain Alessandro del Piero says the happiest man after his two goals against Ascoli was Lapo Elkann.

The Juve patron was quoted by the local press last week claiming Del Piero wasn't worth his wages, but was quick to get on the phone insisting he was misquoted, as the player revealed yesterday: "Lapo will for sure be very happy about my success.

"The day after that story was published, he phoned swearing to me that he never said that phrase and explained he would never say such things about me.

"For me, that was enough because he has always been true to his word with me."
-----------------
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]9066[/snapback][/div]

Để tớ dịch đỡ Bupbe_buon phần này nhé!
Waiting for the Sun...

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2005, 04:03 PM »
Để tớ dịch đỡ Bupbe_buon phần này nhé!
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]9123[/snapback][/div]
Okie ! Cảm ơn bạn !

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2005, 10:30 AM »
To Bupbe_buon

Barcelona whiz Messi: I love Juventus
tribalfootball.com - September 21, 2005

Barcelona whizkid Lionel Messi has opened the door to a future move to Juventus.
Juve coach Fabio Capello has described the Argentine as the best young player he's seen and Messi returned the compliment after signing a new Barca deal through to 2014.

"Juve and Barcelona are the best. Capello is the greatest trainer," admitted Messi.
---------
Cassano contract talks stall again with Roma

Contract talks between AS Roma and Antonio Cassano have again stalled.

The striker is inside the final year of his current deal and had appeared set to sign new terms ten days ago. But negotiations have again broken down after Roma rejected Cassano's request they improve on their offer of £12 million over five years.

Cassano's situation is growing more complicated by the day as Roma management may insist on coach Luciano Spalletti leaving him out of his first team while talks continue to drag on.

The striker has only two games left before Italy coach Marcello Lippi names his next squad.
----------
Le Mans confirm Juventus, Arsenal partnership

French club Le Mans have confirmed an alliance with Italian giants Juventus.
Juventus have been unofficially working with Le Mans since the end of last season, with the partnership confirmed by the loan of players David Chiumento and Luigi Lavecchia to the French club.

Le Mans made it official yesterday, confirming an alliance with Juve, Arsenal, Sao Paulo and Valencia.
----------
Real Madrid's Salgado still in Juventus sights

Real Madrid fullback Michel Salgado remains in Juventus sights.

It's emerged that Real offered Salgado to Juve on August 23 as they prepared to welcome Cicinho from Sao Paulo. But the Brazilian's failure to secure his Italian passport before the close of the summer market scuppered the deal.

Juve are maintaining contact with Real leading up to the January transfer window, with Cicinho due in Madrid over Christmas.

Juve director general is eyeing Salgado as injury concerns persist over Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Pessotto, Jonathan Zebina and Alessio Birindelli.
---------------
Baggio tempted by Inter Milan coaching offer

Italian legend Roberto Baggio says he is open to Inter Milan patron Massimo Moratti's invitation to join their coaching staff.
"I know that Moratti has declared the doors to Inter are always open," said Baggio. "It is interesting, but in these days I will consider everything with calm and see what can be done."

Baggio also revealed: "It would appeal to me to play again. But the offer must be the right one. I have had many offers."

Offline juvenis

• JFC Lover
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2005, 01:56 PM »
To Bupbe_buon

----------
Real Madrid's Salgado still in Juventus sights

Real Madrid fullback Michel Salgado remains in Juventus sights.

It's emerged that Real offered Salgado to Juve on August 23 as they prepared to welcome Cicinho from Sao Paulo. But the Brazilian's failure to secure his Italian passport before the close of the summer market scuppered the deal.

Juve are maintaining contact with Real leading up to the January transfer window, with Cicinho due in Madrid over Christmas.

Juve director general is eyeing Salgado as injury concerns persist over Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Pessotto, Jonathan Zebina and Alessio Birindelli.
---------------
Baggio tempted by Inter Milan coaching offer

Italian legend Roberto Baggio says he is open to Inter Milan patron Massimo Moratti's invitation to join their coaching staff.
"I know that Moratti has declared the doors to Inter are always open," said Baggio. "It is interesting, but in these days I will consider everything with calm and see what can be done."

Baggio also revealed: "It would appeal to me to play again. But the offer must be the right one. I have had many offers."
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]9246[/snapback][/div]

Tớ sẽ dịch đỡ Bupbe_buon nửa này!
Waiting for the Sun...

Offline bupbe_buon

• JFC Lover
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2005, 02:13 PM »
Cảm ơn Juvenis!
Nếu bạn rảnh, bạn có thể thường xuyên giúp mình dịch những bài đặt hàng của anh satthu được k? Vì mình ít onl ban ngày nên khó biết khi nào bạn sẽ dịch hộ mình và bạn sẽ dịch hộ mình những phần nào. Hôm nay mình phải cố gắng onl giờ này để xem bạn đã giúp mình phần nào để mình đỡ mất công dịch phần đó đấy nhé.
Để tránh việc dịch một cách trùng lặp, nếu có thể bạn sẽ thường xuyên dịch hộ mình 2 tin cuối được k? Thank u!
Có j liên lạc với mình nhé chúng ta cùng thống nhất.
Cảm ơn trước!

Offline juvenis

• JFC Lover
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2005, 05:00 PM »
Cảm ơn Juvenis!
Nếu bạn rảnh, bạn có thể thường xuyên giúp mình dịch những bài đặt hàng của anh satthu được k? Vì mình ít onl ban ngày nên khó biết khi nào bạn sẽ dịch hộ mình và bạn sẽ dịch hộ mình những phần nào. Hôm nay mình phải cố gắng onl giờ này để xem bạn đã giúp mình phần nào để mình đỡ mất công dịch phần đó đấy nhé.
Để tránh việc dịch một cách trùng lặp, nếu có thể bạn sẽ thường xuyên dịch hộ mình 2 tin cuối được k? Thank u!
Có j liên lạc với mình nhé chúng ta cùng thống nhất.
Cảm ơn trước!
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]9290[/snapback][/div]

Hi, bupbe_buon!

Thực sự thì tớ cũng không được rảnh lắm cho nên việc khẳng định sẽ dịch được thường xuyên là hơi khó vì tớ không muốn nói được mà không làm được. Mình thống nhất là tớ sẽ dịch 2 bài cuối nhé. Hôm nào có việc bận không dịch được, tớ sẽ cố gắng nhắn tin trước cho bupbe_buon nha!
Waiting for the Sun...

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2005, 10:57 AM »
To Bupbe_buon: Nếu không có đủ thời gian thì em có thể dịch một số bài nào em thích !  

AC Milan coach: Inzaghi comeback close
tribalfootball.com - September 22, 2005

AC Milan striker Pippo Inzaghi is nearing his much-anticipated comeback.
Inzaghi will return to Milan today after being checked over by knee specialists in Belgium this week.

Milan fitness coach Daniele Tognaccini said: "Pippo will work in the coming days on the field and with the football.

"Based on the tests, we will see at which point he can play again.

"The match against Reggina on October 2 is probably too soon, but the game after the break could be realistic."
----------
Ancelotti feels secure at AC Milan

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has shrugged off talk that his job is in danger.
"This is not a difficult moment for me," he said. "I'm serene and calm, also because I don't read the papers.

"I consider my tranquility as a good aspect of my character. I know exactly what the club think of me."

Ancelotti is also taking comfort from the fact that the Rossoneri made an identical start to last season's campaign.

"We had a few problems last year when we had four points from three games, but we hit back by beating Lazio in Rome," he added.

"We are now facing them again but at home. In order to get through times like this, you need to do what you do best.

"These players have done well for themselves and me in the past, they'll do that again in the future."

-------------
AS Roma captain Totti: I don't hate Juventus

AS Roma captain Francesco Totti has denied attacking Juventus in the press.

Totti insists he has great respect for Juve - and particularly Alessandro del Piero. He said before last night's clash: "Del Piero is a great player, he never created controversy, despite being on the bench.

"I can see us playing well together - and I have not ever said that Juve are unpleasant."

Totti also commented on player comparisons: "Maradona is better than Pelè, I prefer Robinho to Messi. The Brazilian from Real Madrid plays my type of game, a fantasy, skill and instinct.

"But, for sure, Italy does not have to envy to anybody."
-----------
Liverpool boss Benitez slams AC Milan supremo Berlusconi

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has taken a swipe at AC Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi over his constant criticism of coach Carlo Ancelotti's tactics.

Benitez is confident Ancelotti can handle the latest mini-crisis at Milan and said: "Ancelotti has broad shoulders and will resist also the criticism of Berlusconi - fortunately I have a different president.

"It's impossible that the crisis is due to the match in Istanbul, Milan will return to win again.

"Tactically, I feel Italian. Totti is the symbol of quality, Emerson the best midfielder in Serie A, there is also Pirlo and Vieira.

"Gilardino and Kakà are two unequalled ones, Ibrahimovic can become Van Basten."
----------
Udinese bombshell as Iaquinta is axed over contract

Udinese have dropped a bombshell after confirming that star striker Vincenzo Iaquinta will not be considered for first team action until he commits to a new contract.

"With great personal regret I realised today that Iaquinta is the only one of our lads who doesn't see himself as part of the Udinese project aimed at achieving certain goals," explained director general Pietro Leonardi in a statement on the official club website this evening.

"All of the other players in the squad proved their deep faith in the essence of Udinese by each renewing their contracts without exception. Iaquinta has today placed himself outside of the project."

Iaquinta was not part of the squad set to face Juventus on Wednesday evening and, at first, it had been reported that he was suffering from flu symptoms.

However, the shock truth emerged and Udinese have chosen to freeze out the man who scored a hat-trick in their Champions League debut against Panathinaikos.

"In the hope that he can take a more reasonable attitude, for the good of the squad we will in the meantime leave space to those who believe in the objectives of the group."

Iaquinta's current contract expires in June 2007.

Offline bupbe_buon

• JFC Lover
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2005, 11:19 AM »
Nhờ Juvenis dịch hộ 2 phần cuối nhé, (Liverpool boss Benitez slams AC Milan supremo Berlusconi và Udinese bombshell as Iaquinta is axed over contract)
Thank u very much.
Anh satthu: chiều em sẽ up 3 phần đầu lên, nếu Juvenis bận, k dịch dc 2 phần cuối thì em sẽ dịch tiếp. Vậy nha

Offline juvenis

• JFC Lover
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2005, 01:42 PM »
Nhờ Juvenis dịch hộ 2 phần cuối nhé, (Liverpool boss Benitez slams AC Milan supremo Berlusconi và Udinese bombshell as Iaquinta is axed over contract)
Thank u very much.
Anh satthu: chiều em sẽ up 3 phần đầu lên, nếu Juvenis bận, k dịch dc 2 phần cuối thì em sẽ dịch tiếp. Vậy nha
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]9436[/snapback][/div]

Ừ, hôm nay cũng không nhiều việc, tớ sẽ tranh thủ dịch sớm, bupbe_buon cứ yên tâm!
Waiting for the Sun...

Offline SATHUKHONGVOTINH

• JFC Lover
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2005, 11:03 AM »
To Bupbe_Buon

Juventus chief Moggi: Udinese right over Iaquinta issue
tribalfootball.com - September 23, 2005

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has backed Udinese's stand in their contract row with striker Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Udinese will not consider Iaquinta for the first team while he refuses to sign a new deal and Moggi says: "This is the right way to manage things.

"We experienced similar problems with Vieri, Davids and Miccoli. I don't know the details of the issue, or what has happened behind closed doors, but this is the way you should manage your club.

"Juve are the same. You must act when there is behaviour or words that threaten to undermine the club. Juve will never tolerate such things."

-----------
Caroppo named new Lecce president

Lecce have voted lawyer Sandro Caroppo as the club's new president.
Caroppo takes over from Rico Semeraro, who has resigned after his family chose to put the club up for sale.

Along with Caroppo, Claudio Fenucci has also been named as executive general manager as Lecce continue to seek new owners.
--------
Italy coach Lippi hits back at Roma's Panucci

Italy coach Marcello Lippi insists he isn't ignoring veteran Roma defender Christian Panucci for personal reasons.

"I think that Lippi still carries with him the problems we encountered while at Inter together," Panucci said earlier this week.

"As far as I am concerned and thanks to my education, I have left certain problems behind me.

"I think it shows a lack of intelligence if certain issues are not forgotten."

The former Juventus boss agreed with the stopper, but still suggested that the national doors won't re-open for the full-back.

"Panucci is right," replied the Coach. "People who carry problems into the future are not intelligent.

"However, I will again state that my selections are based on only tactical and technical considerations."

---------
Inter Milan's Materazzi confident over Samuel partnership

Inter Milan defender Marco Materazzi says he and Walter Samuel are forming a fearsome partnership.

Samuel netted the winner on his Serie A debut in Wednesday night's 1-0 victory over Chievo and Materazzi said: "It went well with Samuel even if we have already played together in the Champions League.

"We made sure that our 'keeper wasn't kept very busy, also thanks to the work of the full-backs."

Summer signing Luis Figo was also smiling after a pretty encouraging display on the right wing.

"This squad has many alternatives and we can win a lot of games," said the Portuguese ace.

"I'm also happy for Samuel who scored an important goal which made sure we collected the points."

----------
Ancelotti defends underfire AC Milan striker Vieri

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has defended striker Christian Vieri.
Vieri has been criticised for his lack of goals since joining Milan in the summer and also accused of focusing too much energy on his off-field activities, including his personal clothing label.

Ancelotti said: "Bobo is very important to us. He may not be scoring, but he is creating chances for others and with Gilardino gives us a different option in attack compared with Shevchenko."

Offline juvenis

• JFC Lover
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2005, 03:49 PM »
To Bupbe_Buon

---------
Inter Milan's Materazzi confident over Samuel partnership

Inter Milan defender Marco Materazzi says he and Walter Samuel are forming a fearsome partnership.

Samuel netted the winner on his Serie A debut in Wednesday night's 1-0 victory over Chievo and Materazzi said: "It went well with Samuel even if we have already played together in the Champions League.

"We made sure that our 'keeper wasn't kept very busy, also thanks to the work of the full-backs."

Summer signing Luis Figo was also smiling after a pretty encouraging display on the right wing.

"This squad has many alternatives and we can win a lot of games," said the Portuguese ace.

"I'm also happy for Samuel who scored an important goal which made sure we collected the points."

----------
Ancelotti defends underfire AC Milan striker Vieri

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has defended striker Christian Vieri.
Vieri has been criticised for his lack of goals since joining Milan in the summer and also accused of focusing too much energy on his off-field activities, including his personal clothing label.

Ancelotti said: "Bobo is very important to us. He may not be scoring, but he is creating chances for others and with Gilardino gives us a different option in attack compared with Shevchenko."
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]9622[/snapback][/div]

Hôm nay hơi bận nhưng tớ vẫn dịch 2 bài cuối. Ngày mai và ngày kia tớ sẽ không online được, nếu có bài Bupbe_buon dịch hết nha!

Have a nice weekend!
Waiting for the Sun...

Offline bupbe_buon

• JFC Lover
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2005, 05:24 PM »
Hôm nay hơi bận nhưng tớ vẫn dịch 2 bài cuối. Ngày mai và ngày kia tớ sẽ không online được, nếu có bài Bupbe_buon dịch hết nha!

Have a nice weekend!
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]9689[/snapback][/div]

Hôm nay cũng bận quá, dịch bài hơi tồi tệ 1 tẹo  
Thứ 7 và CN bbb cũng không thể onl được. Anh satthu cho em xin nghỉ 2 ngày nhé, Thứ 2 tiếp tục.  
----------------------------

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has backed Udinese's stand in their contract row with striker Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Udinese will not consider Iaquinta for the first team while he refuses to sign a new deal and Moggi says: "This is the right way to manage things.

"We experienced similar problems with Vieri, Davids and Miccoli. I don't know the details of the issue, or what has happened behind closed doors, but this is the way you should manage your club.

"Juve are the same. You must act when there is behaviour or words that threaten to undermine the club. Juve will never tolerate such things
Ai đó dịch nốt bài này hộ bbb nhé, hơi mệt nên k có hứng, đọc không hiểu mấy, k dám dịch  
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 05:39 PM by bupbe_buon »

Offline juvenis

• JFC Lover
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2005, 05:52 PM »

"Juve are the same. You must act when there is behaviour or words that threaten to undermine the club. Juve will never tolerate such things
Ai đó dịch nốt bài này hộ bbb nhé, hơi mệt nên k có hứng, đọc không hiểu mấy, k dám dịch  
[div align=\\\"right\\\"][snapback]9721[/snapback][/div]

Lát nữa tớ sẽ dịch nốt đỡ bbb!
Waiting for the Sun...