Author Topic: How to learn English bets quickly!  (Read 7058 times)

Description:

Offline freeoluv

• Juventini
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 10:49 AM »
I gave you the complete phrase, how can you wonder "colors" is adj or verb? Its certainly a noun. So the only word I wonder is "present"

Offline majesty

• Juventini
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 11:10 AM »
As i said , "present" gives us two of meanings "tư liệu" or "hiện tại" are suitable.

Offline freeoluv

• Juventini
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 01:12 PM »
I''d rather not translate this word, its confusing me. So, finally I will write down " màu tự nhiên". Its seem right. Do you think so?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 01:13 PM by freeoluv »

Offline majesty

• Juventini
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 02:36 PM »
"màu tự nhiên" is correct for  word "No artificial colors " and add "present" i think they want to say that colors is in present
That's ok

Offline Girlfriendsg

• Youngster
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 02:41 PM »
I think we should say: màu tự nhiên hiện tại.

Offline majesty

• Juventini
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 02:45 PM »
Listen not beautifully
Perhaps,"màu tự nhiên đang có"
Are U oK???

samseed777

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2006, 05:19 AM »
Quote from: majesty
" No artificial" =" natural "colors present   ....translate that:"Tự nhiên điểm màu cho hiện tại "  i don't know it's correct or not

__artificial colors are simply chemicals (a chemical substance) that people often use to color foods, like candy or sweet drinks. In America you can buy these artificial colors, also known as "food dye", to put into any food or drink to make it the color you want. "No artificial colors" means that they didn't use that dye in your food or drink. Or if it's an item of clothing that you're talking about (maybe a t-shirt) then that just means that they didn't use any dye to color it, instead they used a "natural" process to color it, like rubbing it in mud or something

Offline freeoluv

• Juventini
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 09:35 AM »
Quote from: samseed777
__artificial colors are simply chemicals (a chemical substance) that people often use to color foods, like candy or sweet drinks. In America you can buy these artificial colors, also known as "food dye", to put into any food or drink to make it the color you want. "No artificial colors" means that they didn't use that dye in your food or drink. Or if it's an item of clothing that you're talking about (maybe a t-shirt) then that just means that they didn't use any dye to color it, instead they used a "natural" process to color it, like rubbing it in mud or something
Oh great! The best answer so far. May I know who you are?

Offline menrekcuf

• Juventini
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 04:12 PM »
Cày ruộng thế nào thì học tiếng anh thế đấy  

Sorry ! Speak English   . I think when my lover sit near me , i learn English very fast  
[/i] ~~)>  I LOVE YOU - My Pumpky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dark knight ooo legendary warrior ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  ...................................................(^...| o0 ~~ MENREKCUF ~~ 0o |...^)..............................................................

NaMe :  _N_g_u_y_e_n _T_r_u_o_n_g_M_i_n_h
 BlOg :   ***_http://360.yahoo.com/nguyenminh_Ct2005 _ ***      
 NiCk :   o0 YM : Nguyenminh_ct2005 0o
 DD : o0 -- 0982232862 -- 0o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  o0 HAPPY NEWYEAR ~~ MERRY X-MAS 0o ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline freeoluv

• Juventini
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 04:31 PM »
Quote from: menrekcuf
Cày ruộng thế nào thì học tiếng anh thế đấy  

Sorry ! Speak English   . I think when my lover sit near me , i learn English very fast  
WHy? Can you explain?